CDS (Consumer Directed Services)
This service delivery option allows recipients of eligible programs to manage the delivery of a
range of services including attendant care. CDS is administered by DSSW's corporate office.
This delivery option gives participants more flexibility in their schedules, greater freedom to
select attendants and to structure their pay.
Eligible Programs Include:
- CLASS (Community Living Assistance and Support Services)
- DBMD (Deaf-Blind-Multiple Disability Waiver)
- MDCP (Medically Dependent Children Program)
- PHC (Primary Home Care)
- CBA (Community Based Alternatives)
- PCS (Personal Care Services)